Luis Mejia wrote:
> When installing the Project Aggregator, it created a folder in the
> wrong(?) drive. It created a folder "IDE" with the file
> "ProjectAggregator2.dll" on my D drive which is only for data; all
> apps are installed on C. The D drive has more space so I assume
> TARGETDIR is D:\ and some folder in the installer is not set
> correctly?

That a redistributable from Visual Studio; the only problem I can see
would be if it couldn't find your installation of Visual Studio.

> Also, I get the following warnings on a perfectly fine installer
> project (i.e., it compiled fine before):

I checked in a change to WixUI to properly use the elevation shield on
buttons that need it. The .cub file currently flags that bit as reserved
and shows the warning. It's a known problem that will be fixed when the
next Windows SDK ships.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/