Hi, I have five products, each one of them creates one or more virtual
directories. I need to put all this virtual directories inside a common
virtual directory.

ie.
   Default Web Site
      |-[My product line]
           |-ProductOne
           |-ProductTwo
           |-Product N

the code I'm using to create each virtual directory looks like this

       <Component Id='MyID' Guid='MyComponentGUID'>
           <CreateFolder/>
                <iis:WebVirtualDir Id="ProductLineVD" Alias="[My product
line]" Directory="[My product line directory]" WebSite="[My default Web
Site]">
               <iis:WebVirtualDir Id="ProductXVD" Alias="[My Product X
alias]" Directory="[My Product X directory]">
                   <iis:WebApplication ... >
                   </iis:WebApplication>
               </iis:WebVirtualDir>
           </iis:WebVirtualDir>
       </Component>

When I install the products everything works as desired, but if I
uninstall one product, the common virtual directory is removed and the
other products virtual directories can not be accessed (Obviously)

Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks,
Rolando