        From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 2:52 PM
        To: Brian Simoneau
        Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Disk Usage dialog values

        Brian Simoneau wrote:

                Where does the disk usage dialog get the values to put
into the table?  The selection tree in the custom setup dialog indicates
that the install requires 68 MB, but in the disk usage dialog it says
that 159 MB are required on the drive.  I would expect these values to
be the same.

        The feature tree shows disk cost at a feature level but the
volume cost list shows it on a setup level per drive. If there's a
single feature, I'd expect them to be the same; otherwise, things like
hidden features or multiple top-level features would show different
values.

        --
        sig://boB
        http://joyofsetup.com/