Hi,
I don't know if this is the right DL - if not, Please, forward to the right one.

I'm trying to create MSI package using WIX toolset.
I'm getting errors when I'm using localized (non-ASCII) names of the
files/directories...

For example: the last error that I got is:
light.exe : fatal error LGHT0017 : Failed to create cab
'C:\Users\michala\AppData\Local\Temp\Cact\fwqlavsx\app.cab' while cabbing file
'c:\Telemetry\E2E_????????1_MSI_Cycle1_1453562_????1.exe' with error 0x8007007B.

Can you please help me with this?
What should I do in order to create localized MSI with localized names of
files/directories etc...?

Thanks,
Michal