Lanteigne, Alan wrote:

What could cause this error? I've ensured there are no other installations using the GUID's in the error. What does it mean by "another client"?

Another client means another setup uses those GUIDs. Can you reproduce this problem on a clean machine? It's a common problem during setup development, to leave "droppings" behind and run into problems like this. That's why I recommend testing in virtual machines (http://www.joyofsetup.com/2007/09/24/test-your-setups-virtually/).

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/