Hi all,

I have some UI dialogs that needs certain validation before displaying next
page when Next button is clicked. How do you display a very simple message box
with simple OK button and message text only when certain condition is met? For
example, one of text box is empty etc..

I initially tried disabling/enabling Next button by checking property value,
but it didn't work well for text box as the property is not changed until focus
is out and allowing user to press Next even if the property is empty. So I am
trying to find a way to display message box when Next is clicked if required
field is missing or any other validation error occurs.

I think it should be done through <Publish>, but I am not sure whether I should
create modal dialog box myself for them or I am missing something pretty basic
here.

Should I create new dialog for each different error messages and spawn that
dialog?
Or should I create a custom action for this and call the custom action using
<Publish Event="DoAction" ...>?
Or do I really missing something essential here?

Thanks,
Sunghwa