Hi All,
I apologize for posting this if it has been answered several times but I am
unable to get this working.I am using wixV3 .I just want to call a vbscript
file which sets permission for user.It takes folder name as argument.
when i run it from the command line using cscript
c:\>cscript setdirpermissions.vbs "c:\fonts"   the permissions to fonts
folder gets changed.
But when i try this in wix .this does not happen.
<!--binary tag-->
<Binary Id="vbscript" SourceFile="SetDirectoryPermissions.vbs"/>
<!--custom action-->
<CustomAction Id="SetAnonPerm" BinaryKey="vbscript" Execute="deferred"
                                           ExeCommand="&quot;C:\fonts&quot;"
Return="check" />
<!--Installexecutesequence -->
<Custom Action="SetAnonPerm" After="InstallFinalize">NOT Installed</Custom>

And even the Other approach also fails
<!--custom action-->
<CustomAction Id="SetAnonPermScript" Property="MNANONPERMSCRIPT"
Value="&quot;SetDirectoryPermissions.vbs&quot;" />
<Property Id="cscriptlaunch">cscript</Property>
<CustomAction Id="SetAnonPerm" Property="cscriptlaunch"
ExeCommand="[MNANONPERMSCRIPT]" Return="ignore" />
<!--Installexecutesequence -->
<Custom Action="SetAnonPermScript" After="InstallFinalize">NOT
Installed</Custom>
<Custom Action="SetAnonPerm" After="SetAnonPermScript">NOT
Installed</Custom>

The Script does not get executed .Please Help and suggest me the correct way
to call the vb script at the end of installation.

Regards,
Chandan