From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 30 november 2007 03:01
To: Tobias Holm
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] One more time; regasm and WIX

Tobias Holm wrote:

My conclusion is that something that a manual regasm achieves is missing
from my wix setup.  What is the correct way to mimic a regasm with wix?

Determine what RegAsm does and duplicate it with "normal" WiX authoring,
using before-and-after registry snapshots, for example. Tallow uses registry
overriding to try to deduce what self-reg does but there's no guarantee it's
perfect.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/