Hi Bob,

But how to specify that folder is temporary in WiX.
I am used INF and SetupAPI technology in mine previous installer.
But now it was requested to created MSI installer for the product.
So I would like to say that I relatively new WiX/MSI world.

Could you point me to some solution.

And also will DIFx work correctly at uninstallation time if I will delete
*.cat, *.sys and *.inf files upon successful install.

Best regards,
Al