When I run into weird SQL errors like that it is usually down to
context, for example the language of the user accessing the db is
different between your admin user (that you test with) and your WiX
user. More likely, I think you are probably using different users and
you have a permissions problem. Run SQL Server Profiler to see what is
actually happening and under what user when you try to install.