From: Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Richard
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 12:16 PM
To: Paul McCloskey
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Sourcedir

In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
    "Paul McCloskey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:

> We're exploring using a bootstrapper type install architecture for our
> suite of products.

If there's no rush, I would wait for the next release of Windows
Installer which will integrate bootstrappers for just the GPO
deployment scenario you're talking about.

Otherwise, the sequence of things will always be wrong because the
bootstrapper should run before your product MSI runs.
--
"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 draft available for
download