Hi All,

I am using a banner bitmap of a dark-blue color which makes the black
text on top of each dialog difficult to read. I am using the standard
Install_Dir UI, without actually having any UI code in my XML.

How is it possible (if at all) to specify that the label on top of each
of the standard dialog boxes be of some different color?

Thanks!

READER BEWARE: Unencrypted, unsigned Internet e-mail is inherently insecure.

Internet messages may be corrupted, incomplete, misdirected or may
incorrectly identify the sender. Therefore, nothing in this message or
attachments may be considered legally binding.

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED.

If you are not the intended recipient or their authorized agent, you
may not forward or copy this information and must delete or destroy all
copies of this message and attachments received.

Matrikon Inc. by telephone at (780) 448-1010.