Hi,
I just started looking at WiX and am very intrigued by the ClickThrough
project vision.  I have downloaded and installed the Wix 3.0 MSI, which
seems to have included the ClickThrough ui app.  I haven't found any
documentation on how to use ClickThrough or what I really need to put into
the fields in the ui version, so my questions center around that.
I selected from the initial drop down "ClickThrough for Isolated
Applications".
First question, what is meant by "isolated application"?
On step 2, is this looking for the exe my application runs, or the installer
exe?  When I use the installer exe, everything runs and the installer walks
me through the installation.  Once it is done, I get a Start menu icon to
run the app, but this doesn't run the application, it takes me to the
application uninstaller.  Am I doing something wrong?  I should note that I
haven't had a chance to actually use WiX to create my installer, but was
hoping ClickThrough would work with an installer built with VS2005 vdproj.

--
Thanks,
topher