The only possibility to create a shortcut for a file, as far as I know, is to
use the <Shortcut -element within the FileSet. This works fine. But I am
having a fully automated process to build an msi file using tallow to create
the FileSet. Now I want to create a shortcut for a certain file in this
FileSet, but do not want to do that "by hand", but automatically. Therefore
I would like to know if anybody knows how to create a shortcut for a certain
file after the fileset has already been created? Maybe using a CustomAction
is an option?
Any help is highly appreciated, thanks.