Hi,

In my project am using guarsvc.exe. Following is the code for the same

<Component Id="guardsvc.exe" Guid="{8D6F5BA9-DA8C-403F-8092-FD5A05616B2B}"
DiskId="1">
  <File Id="guardsvc.exe" Name="grds.exe" LongName="guardsvc.exe"
KeyPath="yes" Source="guardsvc.exe" />
<ServiceControl Id="GuardvcEvent" Name="GuardSvc" Stop="uninstall"
Remove="uninstall" Wait="no"/>
<ServiceInstall Id="NewServiceInstall2"
                        Name="GuardSvc"
                        DisplayName="Test Service"
                        Type="ownProcess"
                        Start="auto"
                        ErrorControl="normal"
                        Description="Enables the Test Prg Client. If this
service is stopped, test prg-protected content will be unavailable."
                        Interactive="no" >
          <ServiceDependency Id="RpcSs" />
          <ServiceDependency Id="Dnscache" />
          <ServiceDependency Id="CryptSvc" />
          <ServiceDependency Id="TermService" />
        </ServiceInstall>
    </Component>

While Uninstalling am getting the following error.

Service 'Test Service'(guardsvc) couldnot be deleted. Verify that you have
sufficient privileges to remove system services.

Can anyone tell me what is the wrong here?