Hello

I'm trying to have two merge modules, one with the application and one
that can register the extensions.  So in the one with the extensions I
have:

<Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
  <Component Id="exts" Guid="a-guid" DiskId="1">
    <ProgId Id="MyApp.File">
      <Extension Id="ext">
        <Verb Id="open" Command="Open"
Target="[!appid.exeF.other-mod-guid]" Argument='"%1"'/>
</....

Where appid.exeF.other-mod-guid is the ID of the executable as it
appears in the File column of the File table of the MSM with the
executable.

However this only ends up in the registry as `"%1"' instead of
`C:\path\to\app.exe "%1"'.  I have also tried to put
"[DirOfApp]app.exe" in the Target attribute but that didn't work out
either.  Any hints as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Floris