From: Christopher Painter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bob Arnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: WiX Users <wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 1:11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How do I preserve properties betweenINSTALL/UNINSTALL?

I don't agree that installation and configuration are automatically distinct
nor do I agree that configuration is generally per-user.  In fact, 12 years of
development, setup authoring and enterprise engineering has convinced me that
it's generally per-machine.  Even Windows Installer TAO seems to concede that
per-user stories are a pain to support.