directly from the source src/ext/VSExtension/wixlib/VSExtension.wxs:

    <!-- Indicates whether the Visual Studio Team Test project system is
installed -->
    <Fragment>
      <Property Id="VS90_IDE_VSTS_TESTSYSTEM_INSTALLED" Secure="yes">
        <RegistrySearch Id="SearchForVSTS90TestSystemUnderVSSetup"
Root="HKLM"
Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\Projects\{3AC096D0-A1C2-E12C-1390-A8335801FDAB}"
Name="Package" Type="raw" />
      </Property>
    </Fragment>