Hi,

Thanks for resp. Below is the code

<Component Id="guardsvc.exe" Guid="{EB172BF4-C1F7-467F-89C3-A5B73F3E8B45}"
DiskId="1" Win64="no">
      <Condition>((VersionNT&gt;500) AND (NOT VersionNT64))</Condition>
      <File Id="guardsvc.exe" Name="guards.exe" LongName="guardsvc.exe"
KeyPath="yes" Source="guardsvc.exe"/>
       <ServiceInstall Id="NewServiceInstall1"
                        Name="GuardSvc"
                        DisplayName="Test Machine Client Service"
                        Type="ownProcess"
                        Start="auto"
                        ErrorControl="normal"
                        Description="Enables the Test Machines Client. If
this service is stopped, Test Machines-protected content will be
unavailable."
                        Interactive="no">
          <ServiceDependency Id="EventLog"/>
          <ServiceDependency Id="RpcSs"/>
          <ServiceDependency Id="Dnscache"/>
          <ServiceDependency Id="CryptSvc"/>
          <ServiceDependency Id="TermService"/>
        </ServiceInstall>
        <ServiceControl Id="GuardvcEvent" Name="GuardSvc" Stop="uninstall"
Remove="uninstall"/>
    </Component>