Right, I'm familiar with MenuLocal and MenuAllLocal.   The problem is consider
this feature tree

  A (root)
  B Parent A

  MenuLocal and MenuAllLocal is displayed by my selection tree for both
features.  The annoyance is that B doesn't have any child features so I don't
know why ( or how to stop ) the control from displaying the ManuAllLocal
string.    The string is correct however in the context of feature A.

  Is this just one of those MSI annoyances?

Bob Arnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Christopher Painter wrote:
> Do you have similar trivia for how to get rid of the annoying `this
> feature, and all subfeatures, will be installed on local hard drive.`
> when said feature doesn't have any subfeatures?

That's your choice in localizing UIText strings.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/