Hi,

I have created a WIX installer that works perfectly on XP.

But When I try in Vista Business, my custom actions are failing

Below is the custom action

<CustomAction Id="UninstallLogonHandler" Return="check" Execute="deferred"
ExeCommand="UninstallLogonHandler" FileKey="xyz.exe">
</CustomAction>

<InstallExecuteSequence>
    <Custom Action="UninstallLogonHandler" Sequence="4400">Not
Installed</Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

I tried with Impersonate="yes" and Impersonate="no". Still it is failing

Any ideas of what might be this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I want my installer should work on xp,vista,windows server2003 per machine.

please suggest solution for general cases like admin check, registry, COM
objects etc also.