Hi there,

For several products, I have distinct 32-bit and 64-bit MSIs, as you'd
expect.

I'd like a single download that contained both, and would install the
correct MSI, depending on the system architecture. For this to work,
the executable would have to be compiled as 32-bit.

Is it "OK" to bundle both MSIs into a single, 32-bit, bootstrapper
executable?

Of course, I'd need to add logic to the executable to install the
correct architecture's package, but my question is about whether the
correct processes will be called. Will Windows (and the MSI APIs) "do
the right thing" depending on the platform specified in each MSI?

Thanks,

-kevin