Hi,

I added one component(xyz.exe) property Permanent="yes"

When I uninstall the client, xyz.exe is still there under INSTALLDIR.
I think this becuase of property permanent=yes.

Also when I uninstall the client, the files under C:\Documents and
Settings\All Users\Application Data\Test Machine are not removed.  (I
believe the correct behavior is to remove all files there except for a
couple of log files.)

I created same MSI through InstallShield, after uninstalling it is created
.tmp("2008-01-23T06%3a50%3a39%2e577Zxyz.exe.tmp") under INSTALLDIR and it
removed all files from C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Test Machine except for a couple of log files.

Can any one give ideas?