Hi All,
I have an alarm.exe file which should run as a service.This exe file is
dependent on Sql Server service.I use the following code to run this exe as
a windows service
<ServiceInstall Id="SIalarm" DisplayName="Alarm Server" Name="Alarm"
                                        ErrorControl="normal" Start="auto"
Type="ownProcess" Vital="yes"
Description="Allows products to use a variety of media to warn of critical
conditions" >
                <ServiceDependency Id="MSSQLSERVER"/>
</ServiceInstall>
The problem i am facing is that the target system can have SQL
Server2005(Service name:MSSQLSERVER) installed or SQL Server express
(Service Name:MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS)installed. So Putting it straight, how shall
i use the <ServiceDependency> tag for appropriate versions of sql server.

Suggestions would be helpful for me to overcome this problem.

Chandan.