Is there any way to get the value of properties between fragments and/or
merger modules?

I want to have a fragment (or merge module) that contains a component
which writes to the registry by taking property values from the
installation UI fragment file, I can't figure out how to do this. Is it
even possible, or I am forced to put the registry component within the
UI? Thank you.

Roger Yen

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.