Hi!

I am new to WIX.  I built a sample installation with WixUI_Mondo UI model.
However, I noticed that I could not change the installation directory which
makes the installation pretty useless.  Is there any way to enable this button
without rewriting the entire dialog?  I have looked on the web and found that
people get source for the dialogs and modify them that way, but this seems like
a drastic solution.  All I want ot to enable the Browse button: the rest of the
mondo UI sequence is just fine.

-igor.