I'll try to do it that way.

Thank you very much, Bob!

From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: jueves, 07 de febrero de 2008 17:34
To: Fernando Bravo Biehler
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to install a major update in the same
directory as the old version (automatically).

Fernando Bravo Biehler wrote:

Right now, when I run the installer, the old version is correctly
removed but I'm asked to enter the folder I would like to install to.
Even more: the proposed folder doesn't match the one where the previous
version was installed in.

There's nothing to do it automatically -- major upgrades are separate
products and therefore independent. You can have your old product write
its installation directory to the registry, find it using
RegistrySearch, and use that as the default directory for a new product.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/