Fitzpatrick, Paul J wrote:

> Using the latest release, I'm hoping that someone might provide some
> guidance on the best method to detect the MSMQ installation & queue, and
> create the queue if it doesn't exist. Many thanks.

Hi,

from my point of knowledge. This is currently not implemented. (Please
correct me if I'm wrong)
- Installer will fail when MSMQ is not installed at all. (Registry- or
Filesearch is needed)
- Installer will fail, when a Queue allready exists and within the Rollback
the Queue will be deleted :(

I'm thinking of extending MSMQ Extension to handle existing queues, but my
C++ knowledge is somewhat limited and I'm not sure which logic should be
used
(Ignore existing Queues? Update premissions only? Keeping on uninstall when
exists prior install?....)

So far
Dominik