Bob Arnson-6 wrote:

> The files are also included in the binaries zip files so they are still
> available without CVS access.

Using zip is ok and keeping (large) binaries out of sources.zip is ok for
me.
But DIFxApp.wixlib should be added or at least a wixlib project for building
it, since
this is only availabe in CVS
src\ext\DifxAppExtension\wixlib\DIFxApp.wixlib

Bob Arnson-6 wrote:

> Agreed. Though NAnt is still required to build WiX, so the project
> should be smart enough to find NAnt.Core. When/if we're about to build
> all the native code through MSBuild, NAnt will need to be fully optional.

Sure, nant should be fully functional, but
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.NAntTasks.dll isn't used anymore to
build the wix.msi and building this fails. Nant's function
nant::get-base-directory() might be used to retrieve the Nant.Core.dll from
the currently used nant.exe (if this is an appropriate way)

So far
Dominik