alhails wrote:

> We are also waiting for a new ComplusExtension.  I noticed that the source
> code was still present in the src folder.   And attempted to perform a
> build myself.  After negotiating a couple of errors, I have got stuck with
> this one...
>
> [exec] Build FAILED.
>      [exec]
> C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets(1545,9):
> error MSB3021: Unable to copy file "..\wixlib\difxapp.wixlib" to
> "C:\Downloads\wix3-sources\Build\debug\WixDifxAppExtension\Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Extensions.Data.difxapp.wixlib".
> Could not find a part of the path '..\wixlib\difxapp.wixlib'.

DIFxApp.wixlib must be copied from cvs:
src\ext\DifxAppExtension\wixlib\DIFxApp.wixlib

others must be copied either from cvs or from binaries.zip:
src\pyro\bin\mspatchc.dll
src\light\bin\darice.cub
src\light\bin\mergemod.cub
src\light\bin\mergemod.dll

Nant.Core.dll must be copied to
dtools\bin\x86\Nant\ where dtools must be in parallel to your wix-sources
directory.

Then wix should be buildable at least without votive.

For ComPlus and Msmq extensions following patch must be applied to your
wix-sources dir:
http://www.nabble.com/-Patch--for-ComPlus-Msmq-Extension-to15345044.html

hth

Dominik