Hi, and thanks for your help!

I guess that's just the information I need to serve the problem. But I never
had to do with Visual Basic before!.. So, somehow I think, I'm not able to
fix this **** easy problem... %-|

This is my script, not written by myself - just "return 3":

Dim prm
Dim dbDriver
Dim tbSpace
Dim shell

Set shell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
prm = Property("PROINSTDB")
    if prm > "0" then
        prm = Property("INSTALLDIR")
        dbDriver = Property("DBDRIVER")
        sqlMode = "odbc"
        tableSpace = ""
            if dbDriver = "QMYSQL3" then
                sqlMode = "mysql"
            elseif dbDriver = "QODBC3" then
                sqlMode = "odbc"
            elseif dbDriver = "QOCI8" then
                tbSpace = Property("DBTABLE")
        sqlMode = "oracle"
                    if len(tbSpace) then
                        tableSpace = "-tablespace " & tbSpace
                    end if
            end if
            shell.CurrentDirectory = prm
            rc = shell.Run(prm & "bin\dadl.exe -home " & prm & " -cmdfile
tmp\dadl.script -sqlmode " & sqlMode & tableSpace, 1, true)
                if rc < 0 then
                    MsgBox "ERROR SQL Install " & CStr(rc)
                    return 3
                end if
            shell.Run ("%comspec% /c del /f /q " & prm & "tmp\* & del /f /q
/s " & prm & "src & rmdir /q /s " & prm & "src")
            Set shell = Nothing
    end if

An error should appear if rc < 0. Then the rollbackfunction should start. I
thought I just need to return 3.. but somehow, it ain't that easy. Also the
lines below should be executed.

What am I doing wrong?!... Can't be that hard. I think I don't see the
forrest because of all those trees... :-(