Hi,

This is regarding Vista Service.

Because the service.exe has dependencies, I created one merge
module.msi(with all x86 including debug mergemodules) and installed. After
that I installed my installer. This time installation is successfully, But
service is not started after reboot automatically(service start type is
auto). But when I start service manually, service is started.

I am testing this in Virtual Images. The above case is working for vista
ultimate virtual image. But for Vista Enterprise and Business virtual images
it is not working.

So In vista ultimate it is working means. there is no problem with service
and component.

Can you tell me, what is the wrong here. Is it the problem with virtual
image or service?

Why service is not started automatically after reboot, even service type is
"auto"
Why it is started when I try to start manually from services.msc after
installation.

Thanks in advance,