I have a simple feature tree with a couple of features, where each of
these features have no sub-features.
Code fragment currently looks like this:

<Feature Id="Feature1"
       ConfigurableDirectory="FEATURE1DIR"
       Display="collapse"
       Level="1"
       Title="Feature1"
       AllowAdvertise="no"
       Absent="allow"
       TypicalDefault="install">

This give the user gets three options to select from:

1.  Will be Installed on local hard drive
2.  Entire Feature will be installed on local hard drive
3.  Entire Feature will be unavailable.

But since these features has no subfeatures,
option 1 and 2 are redundant.
Is there any way to show just Options (1 and 3) or (2 and 3)?

I played with the attributes on the Feature element,
but I can't figure it out. Maybe it is not possible?

Thanks in advance.
Tom