From: Sander Rijken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27. februar 2008 00:11
To: Arild Bakken
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Cannot create COM components when installed under Vista

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar issue. In my case I install with either ALLUSERS=1
or ALLUSERS="".
The per-user installation fails here, but shouldn't it be possible to install a
COM component in a per-user install? Afaik this has worked on XP and Server2003
just fine?

Does anyone have some documentation or tips about how to make this work...

Regards,

Sander Rijken