Hi all,
My co-worker created a WiX script using WiX 3 and Votive 3 and added the new
project to our solution and VCS.  I updated my workspace and have been
trying to build the solution using VS 2005, but get stuck on the following
error:
"The specified task executable location 'C:\Program Files\Windows Installer
XML v3\bin\candle.exe' is invalid."  I've installed WiX to another location
on my computer and would like to reference my path to make this work.  In
addition, I would like to be able to build the MSI using a continuous build
server and I am not allowed to install WiX on the C drive.
How can affect where the exe's are loaded?

I did a decent amount of searching, to no avail.  The only thing I was able
to find that seemed like it should work is the WixToolPath element in
Wix.targets configuration file.  However, pointing that at my installation
directory did not do any good.
As a possible aside, I'm using NAnt for the build script in my continous
build server and would appreciate help in adding a task to create an MSI.

Thanks in advance.
--
topher