That's kind of tricky.  I'd have to question your setup in this case.  I think
there's a property to
give you the name of the drive the product is being installed on.  It'll be in
here somewhere:

You could use a custom action to create the second directory path, and set it
to the relevant
directory ID, like setting a property.

Rob