Hi all,

I'm using WiX 2.0.5325.0 and have the following question: Is it possible to
set the Title attribute in the msi Summary Information Stream? So far I have
not found a way to do this. It works fine with the Subject, Author, Keywords
and Comments. But when I open the summary information of a msi/msm created
with WiX 2.0.5325.0 Title is always set to "Installation Database".
The <Package> tag does not seem to offer this...

Regards,

ACKH