Hello wix gurus, I was wondering if u could point me in the right direction
here.

I have a text box on a dialog with a browse button, so u can browse for a user
account.

When u click the browse button I call into a C++ custom action that opens the
standard AD browser, the user can then select an account, push ok, and then the
text in the text box should be the user account chosen.

Unfortunately I have some strange behavior. :( If u browse for an account the
text box is updated correctly.  Even then if u browse again the text is
replaced correctly.  However, if u type in the text box at all, then when u
browse the text will not be replaced.  If u then click back and then next to
return to that dialog the text is updated correctly.  (was that as clear as
mud?).

I'm not sure what I'm missing here, maybe my edit box needs to subscribe to a
property change event???  Here is the code:

<Control Id="EditUserName" Type="Edit" X="120" Y="90" Width="162" Height="17"
Property="SVC_USERNAME" />

<Control Id="PushButtonUserBrowse" Type="PushButton" X="287" Y="90" Width="48"
Height="17" Text="$(loc.WixUIBrowse)" >
      <!--CAll the custom action to open a browser, and return a user account
that the user chooses. -->
      <Publish Event="DoAction" Value="VaultOwnerBrowser">1</Publish>
      <Publish Property="SVC_USERNAME" Value="[SVC_USERNAME]">1</Publish>
</Control>

Any help here would be so appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Lindsay Harris