Please allow me to clarify my testing results. I installed the lastest WIX
setup (v3.0.3907).

I removed the condition and install my msi, the desktop shortcut created
this mean the create shortcut function working property.  After that I put
back the condition <Condition>ADDLOCAL=FeatureB</Condition> and compile the
msi again.

case 1: run slient install with command msiexec /i bin\TestFeature.msi /q -
will create shortcut - this is incorrect beahavorius

case 2: run slient install with command msiexec /i bin\TestFeature.msi /q
ADDLOCAL=FeatureA,FeatureB - won't create shortcut - this is correct
beahavorius .

case 3: run slient install with command msiexec /i bin\TestFeature.msi /q
ADDLOCAL=FeatureB - won't create shortcut - this is incorrect beahavorius.