  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Xu nanxuan
Sent: 15 March 2008 08:40
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Is there a way to use my own bitmap?

In fact, my question is not only limited to bmp, but other resources
like texts, and so on.

Firstly, i have to  make use of "<UIRef Id="WixUI_Common" />" to make my
msi, but i need to do some change to the stock dialogs. i.e.I need to
use my bmp as the BannrBmp rather than the default one that is generated
when i finished compiling the Wix project. Yes, it's true that i can use
tools like orca to change something after that. But it's not convenient.
Is there a way to generate myVersion dialog just after compiling?
(Again: I do not mean to use a custom dialog, but the existed dialog
with my modification)

thanks

  _____

<http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>