hi, hope someone can help me with the following queries.

I’m using Wix 2.0.5805, is there a way to import COM registration in such a way
that it will already have references to the advertising tables (ProgId Table,
AppId Table, TypeLib)? I know the WIX v3 tool Heat has this ability; for WIX 2
I've tried Tallow, from what I see this imports COM into the registry table
only, in which case the COM server paths are hard-coded to either the current
path of the binary the COM is being extracted from (-s) or the path found in
the supplied reg file (-reg), in either case the entries would likely need to
be amended to use formatted strings based on the File element ID, are there any
tools for WIX 2 which can do this?

regards
Quinton