I'm changing jobs in two weeks, and with the change in responsibility
I'll be leaving the Wix-users community. I subscribed to the list last
year and was able to successfully - and relatively painlessly - change
our products from InstallShield to Wix. Almost all of that invaluable
knowledge came from the 9000 messages (not including spam) from the list
in the past year, with assistance from the list archives too.

I just wanted to say thanks to the list contributors for all your
helpful help on Wix and Windows Installer.

Daryn.