Xu nanxuan wrote:

> For example, I need the following sequence: WelcomeDlg --> VerifyReadyDlg.
> But i've no idea how to realize the Back button in the latter dlg so that
> i can move back from VerifyReadyDlg during installation. I've tried the
> following methods but none work:
>
>  <Property Id="WixUI_VerifyReadyDlg_BackCustom" Value="WelcomeDlg" />
> <Property Id="WixUI_VerifyReadyDlg_BackChange" Value="WelcomeDlg" />
> <Property Id="WixUI_VerifyReadyDlg_BackInstallDir" Value="WelcomeDlg" />

Hi Xu,

I'm not sure if <Property Id=...> is working
If you are using one of Wix stock dialog sets like WixUI_FeatureTree you can
overwrite the <Publish> element as stated in CHM (Advanced WiX Topics ->
Using the WixUI Dialog Library -> on the very end):
e.g. <Publish Dialog="VerifyReadyDlg" Control="Back" Event="NewDialog"
Value="WelcomeDlg">1</Publish>

The Publish sequences are defined in WixUI_* files in
wix3-sources\src\ext\UIExtension\wixlib

hth

Dominik