Not sure if you'll hit a problem if each MSI if for a different client & they
are unlikely to install each others MSI.
That said, an error could occur & a component for client X is built into an MSI
for client Y - client Y installing that MSI might have an issue.
Sorry I can't give a straight answer.

That said, I believe its technically incorrect to have the same GUID for the
different components even though they both have the same files; they are
different by the fact of having a different installdir.

I may be wrong here but I think you are supposed to use a different GUID if you
change
- names of files in a component
- the number of files in a component
- the content of the files in a component e.g. you localise/translate a file
- the install dir
- if the files are not backward compatible with an earlier use of that
GUID/component

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Pat