Hi there,

I've created an msi which installs & starts a service.  However if the
user presses cancel during the "StartServices" action, rollback does not
remove all the files.
During service start a temporary file is created:

Info 1903. Scheduling reboot operation: Deleting file C:\Program
Files\APC\APC PowerChute Server\native\bin\TBDB97F.tmp. Must reboot to
complete operation.

I've tried scheduling & forcing a reboot depending on property
MsiSystemRebootPending, but none of these seem to work.

Is this a bug with Wix/MSI? Is the only workaround to create custom
actions for service install & rollback?

Nigel