I have a Wise installer that includes a merge module created by WIX.

I want to set a variable in Wise and use it in the Wix Merge module.

I tried adding a "secure" property in Wise called MYPROPERTY and referenced
it from the merge module with something like

    <Registry Id='RegInstallDir' Root='HKLM'
Key='Software\Mycompany\WixExampleProject' Name='InstallDir'
                Action='write' Type='multiString' Value='[MYPROPERTY]'>

The key is saved empty.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.