Hi everyone, I am new to WiX (I been working with it for about a week now).
What I need to do is register some .dll with WiX. I have read up on the
messages in this user list, but still need a better answer. Here is what I
have: I have a working installation package that is generated from
myFile.wxs file. Now, I have a dll file, named myDll.dll I ran tallow -c
myDll.dll > myDll.wsx on it. Now my question is, how do I incorporate
myDll.wxs to work with myFile.wxs, in other words what is the command to
register it within myFile.wxs Thank you in advance, all help is
appreciated... MIKE