OK, so I'm going to give it a shot, may take a while though. Any pointers /
requirements from people such as Bobs usage of RemoveFile (being naive I
would have just deleted the files / dirs)?

Notes;

1)      It won't be 64 bit tested.

2)      It will be based on the sample @
http://www.wixwiki.com/index.php?title=Simple_Custom_Action_Dll

3)      It will use RemoveFile (and RemoveDirectory if there is one) for
rollback (I assume).

4)      I'll post the resultant source on here for critique if that is OK.

Regards

Ryan