Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:41:16 +0100
From: "Neil Sleightholm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [WiX-users] CNDL0001 : Culture 'en' is a neutral culture.
To: <wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

I am getting the following error from candle

Microsoft (R) Windows Installer Xml Compiler version 3.0.4014.0

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2003. All rights reserved.

Access Control.wxs

candle.exe : error CNDL0001 : Culture 'en' is a neutral culture. It
cannot be used in formatting and parsing and therefore cannot be set as
the thread's current culture.