Hi,

I notice on some of the installers I have used that the installer files
detail tab has Product Name, Product Version, Copyright and other useful
entries - the normal properties available for any exe.

For example, the windows .Net 3.0 installer has these properties defined
  (dotnetfx3setup.exe).

Is is possible to assign these properties to an msi installer file using
Wix?

If not is it possible to wrap the msi produced by Wix in an exe and
assign the assembly's properties as part of the standard exe build.

Thanks, Steve.